How To Maintain a Healthy BMI Height & Weight - Body Mass Index (BMI) is a measurement to calculate your body fat with the help of your body height and weight.You can calculate your body BMI with the help of BMI calculator.If you found that your BMI did not lie within a normal range then you have to maintain an ideal BMI height and Weight.
If your body BMI is underweight then you have to gain weight on the other hand if your BMI shows overweight range then you have to lose weight or extra fat in your body.So here we are going to tell you about how to maintain a healthy BMI Height & Weight.A group of scientists from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) who specialize in how weight & height will affect your body BMI score.With the help of BMI chart along with your doctor advice, you can decide how to maintain appropriate Height & Weight for perfect BMI.
What is Overweight and how it will affect a healthy BMI Height & Weight -
If you want to maintain a healthy BMI height and weight then first you have to know what is Overweight and Obesity.Overweight is having extra body weight from muscle, bone, fat, and/or water and Obesity is having a high amount of extra body fat.You can calculate your body overweight status with the help of Body Mass Index calculation.BMI of your body mainly categorized into three parts -
- Normal BMI Range - (18.5–22.9 kg/m2)
- Overweight BMI Range - (23.0 –24.9 kg/m2)
- Obese BMI Range - (≥25 kg/m2)
Click Here - BMI Calculator | Top Ways To Improve & maintain Ideal BMI Score
Steps to Maintain a Healthy BMI Height & Weight -
If recently you checked your body BMI with the help of BMI calculator and found that your body BMI does not lie within a normal range.In that case, you have too much aware of your health status.So here we will provide some basic information, how to maintain a healthy BMI according to your weight and height to avoid future health issue.As you all know prevention is better than cure.So find out below steps which are very useful to gain or maintain Healthy BMI Height & Weight -
1. Exercise - Regular physical activity or exercise burns calories and builds muscle to reduce extra fat in your body.If you want to burn more calories, increase the intensity of your workout and add some strength exercises to build muscle.So if you want to avoid health problem then start exercise on regular basis.
2. Healthy Diet - Lots of health problem start due to lack of proper diet.So always follow a proper diet which has essential vitamins and minerals for your body.Add some fruits and green vegetable in your diet which have lots of fibre.
3. Breakfast - Breakfast is very essential to your body metabolism and it gives you the energy to do daily routine work.In fact, people who skip breakfast tend to have higher BMI than people who eat breakfast.
4. Sleep Well - It is a necessary thing in our daily routine life.According to doctor prescription for a healthy body, you have to sleep at least 8 hours in a day.
5. Determine BMI - Determine your BMI or the relationship between weight and height that researchers have associated with body fat and health risk.
6. Change Eating Habits - If you want to maintain a healthy BMI Height & Weight then you have to change your eating habit.You have to take your lunch and dinner at a proper time.For this, you have to also avoid fast food and junk food which are unhealthy for your body.
Also, Check - BMI Table & Chart For Boys | BMI Table & Chart For Girls
So these are the ways by which you can maintain a healthy BMI Height & Weight for your body.If you like this information then share it with others.
These articles might be interesting for you as well: